You may also be interested in
Victor offers a connected culture of talented, inspired and motivated individuals who feel united in purpose. With a diverse blend of talent, tenure and locations across Canada, Victor is a place where colleagues can grow and succeed.
By joining Victor, you’ll be immersing yourself in a future-focused organization, working with collaborative teams of professionals. We are an inclusive community at Victor, where individual expertise is welcomed, continuous learning is encouraged and teamwork is considered part of our DNA.
Victor offers competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, disability and critical illness benefits.
- A market-leading wellness program, including a wellness account to offset cost of activities that support fitness and well-being.
- A flexible pension program where you control how your retirement benefits are structured.
- Stock and savings programs designed to support your long-term financial goals.
- Flexible work arrangements (dependent on type of role).
Your contributions matter and Victor managers are active participants, helping you to build your career right here with us. Ongoing career discussions are embedded into the manager-colleague relationship, so it’s not just a once-a-year review. You’ll have access to regular check-ins to ensure you have the support you need to achieve success.
Our commitment to the communities around us is close to all our hearts at Victor. We offer opportunities to participate in fundraising and volunteer work throughout the year, including one free annual “Volunteer Day” for full-time and part-time colleagues.
When you learn, you grow. As a nimble and change-oriented organization, we recognize the need to upgrade your skills continuously throughout your career. Victor colleagues are encouraged to take advantage of our robust online learning centre, as well as onsite training seminars. Our continuing education program also supports external, non-degree courses, professional certifications and licenses.