You may also be interested in
We encourage you to register for access to Group Benefits Connect, our portal for plan members, where you can download your Benefits Booklet and pre-filled claim forms. You can also:
- Visit our Online Health & Dental Claims Centre – submit your claims, sign up for Direct Deposit and take advantage of the many Change4Life tools and resources available.
- Download administration and claim forms (pre-filled and generic)
- Download a Benefits Booklet or Coverage Summary, including detailed dependent and beneficiary information
- Obtain detailed claims submission information and download helpful benefit guides
- Access Employee Assistance Program (EAP) resources, including online self-evaluation tools, eCounselling, MyEAP and LifeSpeak, an online video resource library full of valuable health and wellness information
How to Register for Victor's Group Benefits Connect
1. Go to the Group Benefits Sign In page.
2. Agree to the Security statement, and click the “Register here” button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
3. You should now see the User Registration page. To proceed, enter your email address, read the Terms & Conditions of our website, check the box beside “I have read the Terms and Conditions” and click Next.
4. Select your user type – Plan Member – then click Next.
a. Note: if you do not see this user type, it means that you have already registered. Go back to the Sign In page and sign in from there.
5. Follow all instructions on the next screen. You will need your Identification (ID) Number, found on your Victor Benefits Card. Your ID number begins with three letters, “EGI”.
6. Click on the “Submit” button.
7. Victor will send you your password via email shortly afterwards. Use your email address and new Victor password to sign into Group Benefits Connect.
Need Help on Group Benefits Connect?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you receive an error message when you are trying to sign in or access content, it may be helpful to send a screen shot of the message to help us pinpoint the issue and respond with an appropriate solution more quickly.