You may also be interested in
Victor offers comprehensive professional liability insurance to protect landscape architects and their firms against claims for errors, omissions and negligent acts.
Coverage is available for Canadian Landscape Architects and their employees.
- Policy Form – Claims-made and reported
- Policy Period – Annual and multi-year policies
- Capacity – Limits available from $250,000 to $5,000,000
- Territory – Services rendered and claims made anywhere in the world
- Split damages deductible
- Pollution liability coverage
- Disciplinary coverage; Loss of documents; Defence assistance reimbursement, including at mediation; Occupational Health and Safety Act expense coverage; Crisis Event expense coverage (all $25,000 sublimits)
- Breach of Confidentiality; Libel and Slander; Outside Directorship coverage (all $250,000 sublimits)
- A completed Victor Landscape Architects application form