You may also be interested in
Victor’s Commercial Umbrella Liability coverage provides effective protection against large losses and potential coverage gaps for a range of exposures. The policy provides limits to supplement those of a Commercial General Liability (CGL) and Automobile policy, as well as additional liability coverages not contained in the CGL. The term “umbrella” is derived from the fact that it is a separate policy over and above any other basic liability policies.
- Primary coverage is available to existing policyholders and also where we do not write the Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Coverage is also available on an excess basis over other insurers’ forms
- Professional liability is not included
- Policy Form – Occurrence
- Capacity – Limits up to $20,000,000
- Annual minimum premiums – Starting at $1,000 minimum premium per policy if we write the CGL; otherwise, $2,500. The minimum premium for excess Umbrella is $2,500
- Territory – Worldwide territory
- Nil Self-Insured Retention (S.I.R.)
- Coverage for suits brought outside of Canada and the United States
- Broader definitions of “bodily injury,” “personal injury,” and “advertising injury”
- Additional limits mean protection against “worst case” judgments
- Limits “step down” over listed sublimits and “drop down” over uninsured exposures, filling gaps in coverage
- Cyber assessment & consultation service
Help protect your company from cyberattacks!
FREE cyber assessment & consultation service—exclusively for Victor policyholders!
Victor policyholders now have access to a cyber assessment & consultation service (valued at $397 CAN) at no additional cost. Connect with a cyber expert for a one-on-one consultation (via a video or phone call in 90 minutes or less^) to learn about the cyber exposures your organization may be facing. More importantly, find out how you can protect yourself, your business, employees and clients from cyberattacks! #TheThreatIsReal
Contact your broker or visit: www.victorinsurance.ca/cyberassessment for more information.
^Most calls will generally take 90 minutes. The duration may be longer or shorter depending on the need(s) of the company/client.
- A completed Victor Commercial Umbrella Liability application form
- For renewals: Commercial Umbrella Liability renewal application form
- Competitors’ applications will also be accepted